Let's pimp our outfits with this shoe trend. You can find them almost in every (online) store. It's the shoe with decoration. Whether bows, pearls, fake fur or rhinestone the shoe game is strong. The good thing on this shoe trend is that you can wear just basics or all black everything, the shoes lift your outfit on a fashionable level. This season we focus the lower part of our outfit. Okay, I grant, the woman always finds a reason to buy new shoes, but in this case it's a must to buy a new pair. It doesn't matter which kind of shoes you like because you can follow the trend in sneakers, loafers, slippers, ballerinas, sandals, Derby shoes, Chelsea or normal boots.
MiuMiu is very strong with decorations in their collection. They have a lot of pearls and rhinestones on their shoes. The brand Coliac decorates derby shoes on a high level with jewellery. But no worries if you can't afford shoes from a brand like this I got some alternatives for you.
1. Slippers with jewellery by and other stories
2. Chelsea Boots with Pearls by Jeffrey Campbell
3. Mule with pompoms by Zara
4. Boots with maxi buckles by Zara
5. HARISSA Cross Strap Sliders by Topshop
6. Mule with pearls by Zara
7. FALCON Stud Sandals by Topshop
8. Slingback with jewellery by Zara
9. Flats with flower design by Jeffrey Campbell
10.Rose Mule with pearls by Jeffrey Campbell